ETHN-3 ColdZone Multi Condensing Unit Problem

I'm stuck on a problem with a particular circuit on this multi condensing unit set up. This circuit runs on R22 and has 3 separate refrigerators that this compressor supplies to. Each refrigerator is suppose to maintain 36 degress. Each unit had its own defrost timer as well as a defrost timer for the circuit up in the Multi condensing unit. The defrost timers downstairs have been disconnected (they came manufacturer installed) so that everything runs off of one defrost timer. The problems seems simple but I can seem to get consistency. Some mornings all 3 units will be 60 degrees or warmer and will mysteriously kick on at 8:45am. Other mornings two units will be at 38 degrees and the other will be at 80 degrees and all will seem to be working by the time I get down there. (it's an hour drive to the location). The system will run fine all day. The next morning similar problems. It would do this even with no defrost settings. The ambient temperature here in Arizona has been around 105 degrees. Humidity has been about 60 percent. There is a headmaster in the system. There are 3 condenser fan motors for the condenser set up and all are running. One refrigerator has 3 drawers with 3 evaps inside. The other 2 refs have 2 evaporators. Its been 5 days of this craziness and I've got no solutions for this restaurant.

Re: ETHN-3 ColdZone Multi Condensing Unit Problem

The unit with 3 evaps has 8 drawers not 3. I dont have any specifics on the compressor HP but I can get it if its needed.

Re: ETHN-3 ColdZone Multi Condensing Unit Problem

First thing that comes to mind with these type of symptoms would be moisture in the system blocking valves,its the inconsistancy that makes me think that plus after a defrost cycle this would clear .Maybe change the drier to rule it out at least