Shopping at Tesco

BE WARNED!

I don't know how many of you shop at Tesco, but this may be useful to know.

I am posting this to you to warn you of something that happened to me. I have become a victim of a clever and cunning scam while out shopping.

This happened to me at Tesco in Mansfield and it could happen to you.

Here's how the scam worked: Two seriously good-looking 18-year-old girls came over to my car as I was packing my shopping in the boot. They both started wiping the windscreen with a rag and Windolene, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy t-shirts.

It was impossible not to look.

When I thanked them and offered them a couple of pounds for their trouble, they said 'No' and instead asked for a ride to another Tesco. I agreed and they got in the back seat.

On the way, they started having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performed oral on me, while the other one stole my wallet.

I had my wallet stolen last Tuesday, Wednesday, twice on Thursday, again on Saturday, and also yesterday.

Be Warned!

Re: Shopping at Tesco

I won`t shopping there then.

(where did you drop them off?)

Chillin
    IF AT FIRST YOU DON`T SUCCEED.
    DESTROY ALL EVIDENCE THAT YOU TRIED!
    and go get a cuppa

Quote Originally Posted by Des Harcus
    Man that sucks
    My wife is not in town..........I quickly popped down to my kebab shop so I dont starve.

I came back , took a bite, whilst eating and gulping a coke, I read Frank's post

I nearly choked............Laughing

Any opinions, statements and facts expressed in this message do not constitute legal advice in any shape or form and is given for a general outlook in nature. You are advised to seek appropriate and specific professional assistance from a regulated and authorised advisor for definitive advice.

Talking Re: Shopping at Tesco

Quote Originally Posted by frank
    BE WARNED!

I don't know how many of you shop at Tesco, but this may be useful to know.

I am posting this to you to warn you of something that happened to me. I have become a victim of a clever and cunning scam while out shopping.

This happened to me at Tesco in Mansfield and it could happen to you.

Here's how the scam worked: Two seriously good-looking 18-year-old girls came over to my car as I was packing my shopping in the boot. They both started wiping the windscreen with a rag and Windolene, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy t-shirts.

It was impossible not to look.

When I thanked them and offered them a couple of pounds for their trouble, they said 'No' and instead asked for a ride to another Tesco. I agreed and they got in the back seat.

On the way, they started having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performed oral on me, while the other one stole my wallet.

I had my wallet stolen last Tuesday, Wednesday, twice on Thursday, again on Saturday, and also yesterday.

Be Warned!
    Never mind that, did they do a good job of cleaning the windscreen? If there's anything I hate it's shoddy workmanship
    Noah had to leave the dinosaurs behind as they would've sunk the boat.

Good one, Frank. Just when I needed one.