Thread: Hello There!

Hello There!

I'm Croppie,

I'll be perfectly honest with you guys, I'm not an RE, I'm a heating engineer.

I've joined this illustrious forum because I'm a moderator on another forum (UK Plumbers Forums) and we quite often gets asked RE type questions. Now I know this place exists I'll be pointing those questions your way!

Croppie.

Re: Hello There!

Hi, Croppie

welcome to RE forums ...

Quote Originally Posted by Croppie View Post
    I'm Croppie,

I'll be perfectly honest with you guys, I'm not an RE, I'm a heating engineer.

I've joined this illustrious forum because I'm a moderator on another forum (UK Plumbers Forums) and we quite often gets asked RE type questions. Now I know this place exists I'll be pointing those questions your way!

Croppie.

Hope we can help you and your members and hope too you can help us. Feel free to point your guys in our direction whenever in doubt, but always when appear RE forums type question ...

Best regards, Josip

It's impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious...

Don't ever underestimate the power of stupid people when they are in large groups.

Please, don't teach me how to be stupid....
    No job is as important as to jeopardize the safety of you or those that you work with.

Cheers Josip

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy

Welcome Croppie, we have a fair few GSR guys here as well.
    Last edited by Brian_UK; 22-07-2013 at 10:59 PM. Reason: spellchecker changed your name
    Brian - Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
    Retired March 2015

Hi Croppie. Welcome to the forum, firstly please excuse Brian UK 's typo error he is old like me. secondly .., why the hell does my Infinity gas fired hot water heater wait till I am in the shower, to go nuts. Should I be cleaning some sensor or what. It is about ten years old and 50 odd years younger than me.cheers

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy

Quote Originally Posted by Magoo View Post
    Hi Croppie. Welcome to the forum, firstly please excuse Brian UK 's typo error he is old like me. secondly .., why the hell does my Infinity gas fired hot water heater wait till I am in the shower, to go nuts. Should I be cleaning some sensor or what. It is about ten years old and 50 odd years younger than me.cheers
    Yes indeed, apologies for the name change, I've only just noticed it myself.
    Brian - Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
    Retired March 2015

you r welcomed