Blog Entries

Mycom WB vs WBHE

Mycom has released a new model of reciprocating compressor, WBHE. As this compressor is new to me a decided to take the time find out what makes it different from the WB series. Attached is a comparison sheet.

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=0089f8de3a&view=att&th=13fecd795e7d4f6e&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_PbcReWx hEvGQIHF9xs5t3h&sadet=1374239295024&sads=S7IST2EdqnPtRe0OVyPLM8ukoyI&sadssc=1

They have made some serious changes!

Re: Mycom WB vs WBHE

Hi, passandscore

Quote Originally Posted by passandscore View Post
    Mycom has released a new model of reciprocating compressor, WBHE. As this compressor is new to me a decided to take the time find out what makes it different from the WB series. Attached is a comparison sheet.

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=0089f8de3a&view=att&th=13fecd795e7d4f6e&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_PbcReWx hEvGQIHF9xs5t3h&sadet=1374239295024&sads=S7IST2EdqnPtRe0OVyPLM8ukoyI&sadssc=1

They have made some serious changes!
    Seems you link is not working ...

here is direct link to download manual for WBHE
    http://www.mayekawausa.com/techdata/pdf/WBHE_manual.pdf

Best regards, Josip

It's impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious...

Don't ever underestimate the power of stupid people when they are in large groups.

Please, don't teach me how to be stupid....
    No job is as important as to jeopardize the safety of you or those that you work with.

Blog Entries

That's unfortunate!

Thanks Josip but I already have the manual. This link would have shown a side by side comparison of the 2 models. If anybody knows how to share large files other then via email I am all ears.

Blog Entries

Hi, passandscore

Quote Originally Posted by passandscore View Post
    This one is working, thanks.

Best regards, Josip

It's impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious...

Don't ever underestimate the power of stupid people when they are in large groups.

Please, don't teach me how to be stupid....
    No job is as important as to jeopardize the safety of you or those that you work with.