Pego Control Panel

Pego control panel . Is it "ok" to use a common "neutral" cable from the evaporator to link to both evap fans and heaters.
    Last edited by Abe; 01-11-2001 at 08:22 PM.

Any opinions, statements and facts expressed in this message do not constitute legal advice in any shape or form and is given for a general outlook in nature. You are advised to seek appropriate and specific professional assistance from a regulated and authorised advisor for definitive advice.

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy

Re: Pego Control Panel

Originally posted by Aiyub
    Would it be ok to "link" the neutral on the panel, or would I have to put in a seperate neutral cable from both evap fans and heaters?
    Methinks you need an electrician before you go much farther.

May I pose the question back to you? if you thought it OK to link the neutrals in the evaporator then why shouldn't it be OK to do the same in the panel?

The only thing I would recommend is that the neutral is switched with the live in the local isolators, it makes fault finding easier and you know that all feeds have been switched off when you are working on the kit.
    Brian - Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
    Retired March 2015

Shucks...this is a staid and proper forum with no room for manouever or innovation !!
    but I get your point and take your advice and have "not linked" but wired seperately and all is working well. And hopefully will now get paid for the job!!
    pss. I do not definately not require a sparky, on a fridge job?? never!!!
    LOL
    Any opinions, statements and facts expressed in this message do not constitute legal advice in any shape or form and is given for a general outlook in nature. You are advised to seek appropriate and specific professional assistance from a regulated and authorised advisor for definitive advice.

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy
    Originally posted by Aiyub
    Shucks...this is a staid and proper forum with no room for manouever or innovation !!
    Whoops, sorry Aiyub, I didn't mean to come on strong or teach you to suck eggs etc.

but I get your point and take your advice and have "not linked" but wired seperately.......
    The reason I raised this really was that I have been caught out a few times when the neutral has gone down somewhere in a circuit and I hadn't had my clear thinking head on.

pss. I do not definately not require a sparky, on a fridge job?? never!!! LOL Ooooh! touchy
    Brian - Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
    Retired March 2015

Brian,
    Hey, thanks, I learnt something from you. I appreciate having learnt how to do it right. And I think Im being unfair to "sparkies!!! Better to get help from an electrician then a blown up control panel!!!
    Once again.......thanks mate