Fujitsu split fault help!

Hi guys,
    Last Wednesday I installed a fujitsu indoor (asyg12leca) outdoor (aoyg12lec) to a gentleman's property (bedroom) commissioned system and left running all ok
    Come Friday he called me up and explained to me his system was flashing (infrared not hard wired) I contacted fujitsu with sequence (9 operation 4 timer economy permanently flashing), was told it meant over current of component in outdoor unit,so agreed to send new outdoor unit

Today new outdoor unit was installed along with new interconnecting cable and mains cable,
    Goes to run system,indoor fan runs,operation light on 3 mins later when asks for cooling
    New fault code (1 operation 1 timer economy flashing constant)

I am extremely puzzled and not only that the customer which I ensured him fujitsu was a good brand is a bit peed off when he had nothing but problems with his previous a/c unit

Any help would be appriciated

Thanx

Re: Fujitsu split fault help!

Re: Fujitsu split fault help!

Check the installation manual carefully. A mate had big problems with an install he did, which eventually was traced to using 2.5mm cable. That would be fine for most systems, complied with the electrical reg's etc. But this install manual specified that it must be 4mm to avoid comm's issues. He hadn't bothered to read the install manual.