Question Domestic heating/airconditioning

I am a householder trying to make a decision on additional heating & new air conditioning to an conservatory extension on my house. The extension is open to the kitchen and dining area. I already have two gas centrally heated radiators to heat the area but think I will require a little more heating in the winter. We have solar panels and are therefore looking to provide energy efficiency to our home and have been told that an inverter wall mounted system would be the best solution as it would also cool the air in summer. I am sure I have heard that due to carbon emissions new systems are coming into place in the next few years. I am trying to find a unit that is not too intrusive internally or externally. I have approached couple of suppliers but are baffled on a few points.
    1) Is it really cheaper to have two external units if I wish to cool a bedroom also?
    2)I have been recommended, Mitsubishi at approx £3000, Daiken or Panasonic at £ 1500.00
    3)CO2 is coming in but would probably cost about £15000.00 at present.
    Decisions - Can anyone advise please

Re: Domestic heating/airconditioning

First, the BIG question...

What do you want us to comment on and what are you actually after?

Cheapest installation cost? - Electric fan heater, but this will not offer cooling.
    Cheapest solution that offers cooling and heating? - Portable A/C units.
    Cheapest installed system that offers cooling and heating? - Through the wall heat pump (=DIY project)
    Cheapest system to run? - Add another radiator to your existing heating system (providing your boiler can handle it).
    One or two outdoor units? - Yes, two will probably work out cheaper, at least if you want individual control of the rooms (which you do)
    Best comfort? - Needs a site visit for a site specific solution.

http://www.biddle-air.co.uk/forceflo...convector.ashx
    replace radiators with lphw fan convector- maybe fit a room stat- cheapest option

I would suggest that a site visit before any suggestions are put forward. Check out layout, available space(indoor and out), electrical supply and heat load etc. There has been no mention of size of room(s) or orientation let alone construction.
    There are only 3 sports in this world. Hunting, shooting and fishing. Everything else is just a game.