Threaded View

Re: saturated conditions in a receiver tank PROVE ME WRONG

only a kiwi would come up with that.... you must be a mad man....mad fridgie

a saturated vapour which exists below its saturation temp for that given pressure, IN A SUBCOOLED LIQUID and is being created by a changing flow rate. PLEASE..... oh yeah and instanly changes back to a subcooled liquid when the fluid is pumped quicker.... STOP IT....

you should make your own PT chart up and just write nonsense on it.

WHAT DOES EVERY PT CHART DISPLAY (FOR SINGLE COMPOUND REFRIGERANT) A SATURATED VAPOUR AT A PRESSURE AND TEMP.

even though its a dynamic system bitzer/copeland any other compressor manufacturer any evap or cond manufacturer all know its a dynamic system and all provide constant pt charts for how the fluid acts inside those coils regardless of it being sattic or dynamic

IF ANY THING you might say saturated liquid as the viods/vapour in the liquid are not affecting the fluids temp, IE IT AINT SATURATED FLUID YET and doesnt have a realtionship with a pressure and temp...
    but even this is wrong.....

no one knows do they???????????
    where are you big pony........................ i need an intelligent answer.............

you may all think im a **** but if someone could explain it or could clearly prove im wrong im sure someone would be putting me in my place.....

Don't abuse other members... edited by Frank
    Last edited by frank; 23-07-2013 at 09:16 PM.