Hybrid View

Re: saturated conditions in a receiver tank PROVE ME WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by mad fridgie View Post
    You have a sheet of metal, on one side is 30C air still and on the other is 20C air still. Which of the 2 temps is the metal sheet going to be.
    What is the reason for your answer.
    I'm at q Work so quickly 30 degrees higher energy to loweefficehFgg

Txv why we set? To maximize cooling capacity of
    evaporate coil ensure enough saturated liquid
    enters to achieve correct h eat transfer from product load while maintain a superbeated vapour at the end of the cool sond liquid doesn't enter comp why subcool to offset pressure drop from vertical lift or through drier and ensure full Colin of liquid
    Last edited by frank; 23-07-2013 at 09:28 PM.

[QUOTE=rjsinoz;282043]
    You have a sheet of metal, on one side is 30C air still and on the other is 20C air still. Which of the 2 temps is the metal sheet going to be.
    What is the reason for your answer.[/QUOc

enters to achieve correct h eat transfer from product load while maintain a superbeated vapour at the end of the cool sond liquid doesn't enter comp why subcool to offset pressure drop from vertical lift or through drier and ensure full Colin of liquid
    Purpose creates adibatic flash ie pressure and temp match on those silly and unrealible or charts expect your one that's special cause you made it right mad manhow was that, as it was all while fault finding a hidden mp15

[QUOTE=rjsinoz;282043]
    What is the reason for your answer.[/QUOc

Purpose creates adibatic flash ie pressure and temp match on those silly and unrealible or charts expect your one that's special cause you made it right mad manhow was that, as it was all while fault finding a hidden mp15