Sourcing Compressor Electrics

Chaps,

Can anybody point me in the right direction for compressor relays and capacitors?

The last quote I had for 2 capacitors and a relay for a L'Unite Hermetique FH4540Z was horrendous, due I think because the wholesaler is a few steps along the line where each one puts their mark up on so a start capacitor ends up £75.
    I've got them before from RS Components but this one wasn't listed and I can't find potential relays anywhere.

Sure, there are some on ebay from Hong Kong but I'm after some a bit closer to home and I couldn't be sure of the quality anyhow. Other than that I'm left with the usual fridge wholesalers.

Perhaps there is some compressor supplier/rebuilder you know of or some electronics outfit I've not heard about?

Thanks,
    Andy.

Health and safety first..........unless I'm in a hurry.

Re: Sourcing Compressor Electrics

Usually get start caps from either RS components or SRW, but i think FSW stock them too. Climate Center are not too bad with prices on L'unite stuff. I'd probably buy from them if it was a complete electrics set, i'd haggle the price but in the end the customer pays so it costs what it costs. For relays i'd just get a genuine part.

Maybe Farnell or even Ebay would have a cap?
    Mostly found in Oxfordshire, UK :)

There are plenty here and the prices are good,

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_od...tors+&_sacat=0

Thanks for the replies. Would score you points but will have to spread them elsewhere first but don't think those of you getting them for witty replies to conditions in a reciever tank don't deserve them. :-)

Have had to go down the route of quoting wholesaler prices as had trouble finding a proper match elsewhere but thanks anyhow.

As it is the unit (hubbard condensing unit) was tripping the breaker wired in the unit every now and then due to the run capacitor faulty. The potential relay was pretty black but then they all seem to look like that after a bit...
    So far the second hand one we hang on it is doing alright and customer wants to leave it like that.

Thanks again!
    Andy.
    Health and safety first..........unless I'm in a hurry.