Hi,

The AB910S is playing up again. Its had a couple of new freezer fans, and the current one is working fine. A few months ago it started leaking water out of the freezer compartment. Investigation showed a big build up of ice in the bottom of the freezer. The drain hole (in the bottom of the rear compartment) was solid, so following on-line advice I thawed it all out. This cured that problem, but now I've got a new issue. Recently, the freezer showed 'E0', so I replaced the sensor (part 4216600385 - the sensor is the one that's visible on the left of the rear compartment through a little grill). No more E0. Now (several weeks later), I have the problem that the freezer is struggling to stay cold enough. The fridge side is fine. I can change the fridge temperature, and the fridge adapts to the new temperature very quickly (according to the bar display). But, the freezer struggles to light even one bar on the display. I've had it set to 'fast freeze' for days, and the fans are running, but the freezer simply isn't getting any colder. Currently no bars lit, and the food is 'soft'. Quite regularly the red '!' comes on - freezer over temperature. Does anyone have any idea what it could be? Clearly the compressor is OK (fridge side is fine). For some reason the display 'knows' the freezer isn't cold enough, but the logic that runs the compressor doesn't seem to agree. Is the part number correct for the sensor? Is there another freezer sensor somewhere else that needs changing?

Cheers,

Doug