Cool Unisab ii request

when compressor shut down on unisabII you have to wait 600 sec to restart
    i want to know how to restart without this delay??????
    & what is the super user keyword? &waht functions use it?

Re: Unisab ii request

??????????????????????????????????????????????

Blog Entries

On delivery the UNISAB II password is set for a standard four-figure password. All YORK Refrigeration companies and agents are able to inform of this standard password.

Send me your email and I will forward a copy of the user manual to you.

still dont know how to restart the compressor with no restart delay??????????

8270 or 8720????
    still dont know how to restart with no delay

Hi, MO3TAZ

Welcome to RE forums ...

Quote Originally Posted by MO3TAZ View Post
    when compressor shut down on unisabII you have to wait 600 sec to restart
    i want to know how to restart without this delay??????
    & what is the super user keyword? &waht functions use it?
    Quote Originally Posted by passandscore View Post
    On delivery the UNISAB II password is set for a standard four-figure password. All YORK Refrigeration companies and agents are able to inform of this standard password.

Send me your email and I will forward a copy of the user manual to you.
    8270 or 8720????

This will sound rough, but telling passwords to everyone you just show them the way to hell ...

why, all PLC units protected with password have a reason for that ... sometimes changing some values (by person not familiar with changes) can make more damage then good things ... to use passwords and make changes is dedicated to skilled service people knowing all consequences when changing any parameter ...

so, trying to be nice and helping we can provoke quite big damage to compressor and to people around and we need to think about or maybe I am wrong, sorry if I hurt someone with my thoughts.

This time is not incorporated without sense ... you can burn your motor if you make few starts without enough time to cool down the windings of the motor, because you have no time to wait

My suggestion is to wait 600 seconds and then try to start. Maybe you can tell us what was a cause to stop and we can help you in normal way, without dangerous steps.

Read my signature, please!

Hope this will help you.

Best regards, Josip

It's impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious...

Don't ever underestimate the power of stupid people when they are in large groups.

Please, don't teach me how to be stupid....
    No job is as important as to jeopardize the safety of you or those that you work with.

Quote Originally Posted by Josip View Post
    Hi, MO3TAZ

Welcome to RE forums ...

This will sound rough, but telling passwords to everyone you just show them the way to hell ...

why, all PLC units protected with password have a reason for that ... sometimes changing some values (by person not familiar with changes) can make more damage then good things ... to use passwords and make changes is dedicated to skilled service people knowing all consequences when changing any parameter ...

so, trying to be nice and helping we can provoke quite big damage to compressor and to people around and we need to think about or maybe I am wrong, sorry if I hurt someone with my thoughts.

This time is not incorporated without sense ... you can burn your motor if you make few starts without enough time to cool down the windings of the motor, because you have no time to wait

My suggestion is to wait 600 seconds and then try to start. Maybe you can tell us what was a cause to stop and we can help you in normal way, without dangerous steps.

Read my signature, please!

Hope this will help you.

Best regards, Josip
    this compressor stop for"high oil temperature"
    here the climate is not good
    may be 32,36,42 or higher
    this is water cooled stal compressor
    i know the risk of restarting with no delay many times but i just want to know for emergency issues

Hi, MO3TAZ

this compressor stop for"high oil temperature"
    here the climate is not good
    may be 32,36,42 or higher
    this is water cooled stal compressor
    i know the risk of restarting with no delay many times but i just want to know for emergency issues
    Which STAL 5x or 7x ....

What is your shutdown oil temperature ... if you have mineral oil you can setup high alarm oil temperature at 60oC and high shutdown at 65oC .... in case if you have synthetic oil you can setup each value for 5oC higher ....

Still you have a problem with clogged oil cooler .... I assume you have more then one compressor and my suggestion is to try to clean oil cooler, for sure you'll have some better results ...

To change timer you must go to MAIN PICTURE > MAIN MENU > SETUP > TIMERS > TIMER SETUP > then mark timer you want to change START START or STOP START- and press SET ... it will prompt you for password .... then you type password 1266 (using arrows < or > and up or down) and picture will change into +00600 ... then you change all numbers into 00000 and press SET and then go back with arrow < .... ready for start ...

Hope this will help you .... take care about your compressor ... it is very good machine if you take care about ...

Best regards, Josip

Don't ever underestimate the power of stupid people when they are in large groups.

No job is as important as to jeopardize the safety of you or those that you work with.

Blog Entries

8270 or 8720????
    Is the Unisab light or dark blue color?
    For the light blue the password is 8270
    For the dark blue it is 5678 (not sure)

Go to the menu with the timers, mark the timer you want to reset, push and hold SET after a few seconds it asks for the password.
    punch in the password, and after that you can set the timer to whatever you want.
    it will not change the actual timer, just reset the timer to the time you choose
    -Cheers-

Tycho

Hi, MO3TAZ

Which STAL 5x or 7x ....

What is your shutdown oil temperature ... if you have mineral oil you can setup high alarm oil temperature at 60oC and high shutdown at 65oC .... in case if you have synthetic oil you can setup each value for 5oC higher ....

Still you have a problem with clogged oil cooler .... I assume you have more then one compressor and my suggestion is to try to clean oil cooler, for sure you'll have some better results ...

To change timer you must go to MAIN PICTURE > MAIN MENU > SETUP > TIMERS > TIMER SETUP > then mark timer you want to change START START or STOP START- and press SET ... it will prompt you for password .... then you type password 1266 (using arrows < or > and up or down) and picture will change into +00600 ... then you change all numbers into 00000 and press SET and then go back with arrow < .... ready for start ...

Hope this will help you .... take care about your compressor ... it is very good machine if you take care about ...

Best regards, Josip
    thanks for help,
    shut down temp. is 65oC
    i have 3 compessors -2 sabroe compressors-1 stal compressor
    only stal got high oil temp. shut down alarm
    stal is water cooled oil cooler&sabroe is amonia cooled
    when checking the cooling towers
    i found that the one for condenser is cold
    but the one for oil cooler is hotter
    wht may cause that???????
    i changed corrugated sheets of the tower but the problem is still present

Hi, MO3TAZ

thanks for help,
    shut down temp. is 65oC

So with ammonia oil coolers no problem only with water cooled oil cooler ... means you have some problem on the water side of oil cooler ...

Sorry, I do not follow above explanation to realize your piping scheme for cooling water circuit ... do you have cooling tower/s for oil cooling or separate coil within condenser for oil cooling ....

anyyhow, seems you have some problem with water flow ...maybe not enough water or wrong distribution .... if you have a water nozzles some can be clogged ....

my suggestion is to remove water covers from your oil cooler and check water pipes within oil cooler, also you need to check complete cooling water circuit ...

Best regards, Josip

Blog Entries

thanks for help,
    shut down temp. is 65oC
    you say cooling tower, do you mean that the oil cooler is a vertical oil cooler where water enters at the top and is gravity fed 1 pass to the bottom?

Or is it a water cooled 2 pass oil cooler where water entrance and exit is at the same cover?
    if so, check the entrance/exit cover if the internal divider between the inlet and outlet may be corroded, so it's leaking internally, meaning, water passes the short way in the in/outlet cover instead of passing through the cooler
    -Cheers-

Tycho

Hi, MO3TAZ

So with ammonia oil coolers no problem only with water cooled oil cooler ... means you have some problem on the water side of oil cooler ...

Sorry, I do not follow above explanation to realize your piping scheme for cooling water circuit ... do you have cooling tower/s for oil cooling or separate coil within condenser for oil cooling ....

anyyhow, seems you have some problem with water flow ...maybe not enough water or wrong distribution .... if you have a water nozzles some can be clogged ....

my suggestion is to remove water covers from your oil cooler and check water pipes within oil cooler, also you need to check complete cooling water circuit ...

Best regards, Josip
    thanks
    i will try above suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    you say cooling tower, do you mean that the oil cooler is a vertical oil cooler where water enters at the top and is gravity fed 1 pass to the bottom?

Or is it a water cooled 2 pass oil cooler where water entrance and exit is at the same cover?
    if so, check the entrance/exit cover if the internal divider between the inlet and outlet may be corroded, so it's leaking internally, meaning, water passes the short way in the in/outlet cover instead of passing through the cooler
    1 pass oil cooler-horizontal