Question Best free Refrigeration System Design Software.

Can anyone help me in finding best and easiest software,preferably which one is free.It should be helpful for calculating industrial refrigeration heat loads and for designing deep minus temperature Ammonia refrigeration systems, like cold rooms and deep freezers.

moideen is offline Veteran Poster I am starting to push the Mods: of RE

Re: Best free Refrigeration System Design Software.

Re: Best free Refrigeration System Design Software.

Hi, joyalkmum

Welcome to RE forums ....

Quote Originally Posted by joyalkmum View Post
    Can anyone help me in finding best and easiest software,preferably which one is free.It should be helpful for calculating industrial refrigeration heat loads and for designing deep minus temperature Ammonia refrigeration systems, like cold rooms and deep freezers.
    feel free to search forums for software links, refrigeration book links, etc.

then on the internet you can find a good software like CoolPack and DIRcalc 1.25 .... my suggestion is to read complete forum about industrial refrigeration ..... there is a lot of good things ... software is a tool only .....

Hope this is of some help to you ...

Best regards, Josip

It's impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious...

Don't ever underestimate the power of stupid people when they are in large groups.

Please, don't teach me how to be stupid....
    No job is as important as to jeopardize the safety of you or those that you work with.