Question UNISAB 3 ethernet connection

Hello guys . i found this http://www.york-marine.com/fileadmin...eas_090514.pdf

and it says The SAB HMI is a free PC based pplication that enables you to access the Unisab III controller
    panel remotely by Ethernet..

where can i find this software ?

Re: UNISAB 3 ethernet connection

If I know well, you need SABHmi and SABSim, software only about JCI

hookster is offline Veteran Poster I am starting to push the Mods: of RE

A standard profibus or Modbus connection can be established with the Unisab 3. There is mention of SABVisual in that brochure but I believe JC stopped developing this! (someone may be able to update us on this)

I personally do not like this controller and find it unreliable with a lot of design faults with constant software upgrades required. The screen displaying a smiling face or unhappy face feels very much like "my first refrigeration controller" The display appears to be a very cheap mono chrome LCD and a lot of failures with display and cassette (controller) have been reported.

Having said that the menu is easy to use and when the bugs have been ironed out I am sure it will replace the bullet proof reliability that the unisab 2 was renowned for!
    I love the smell of Ammonia in the morning!

i saw a JCI tehnician using a standard LAN cable and connecting to the SAB 3 unit tru a ip adress using a web browser , do you know something about this?