Criocabin freezer room

Any of you guys familiar with these rooms? I have to remove and relocate one. The room is outside and has a roof over the top of it which is very tight (touching in places) to the coldroom. What I need to know is can I take the side wall out and pull the ceiling panel out from the side, and then dismantle, or am I going to have to remove the crappy wood and plastic lean-to roof arrangement they have fitted over the top of it? The monobloc is not a problem as it is a through the wall type.

Andy

Re: Criocabin freezer room

From vague memory, the ceiling sits into the wall panels, remove the wall and corner pieces and it will come out depending on if silicone was used to install.

Unlock all roof cams, unlock one wall and corner pieces, you'll need to lift the walls to remove from the floor.

Alec
    Mostly found in the southern part of this green and pleasant land.

Re: Criocabin freezer room

Thanks Alec, I can only access the front (door side) and left hand side wall, the back wall is up against a fence and the right hand wall is up against another cold room. Hopefully I'll have enough room to lift it off the base.