Fan motor help for Sanyo spw-c185h

Hi I am currently working on a Sanyo multi split, indoor model is spw-x185h the problem I have is on turning on the remote the units go into a p-12 error code, after investigation I found the indoor unit fan does not run, if you manually spun the fan the unit will then run, I am not aware of any capacitor for starting any indoor fan, any ideas fan or is there anything on Pcb that would cause this, any help areciated

Re: Fan motor help for Sanyo spw-c185h

had it on a sanyo paci unit- its a dc motor- swapped pcb with adjacent unit and fault moved
    Quote Originally Posted by bryangray View Post
    Hi I am currently working on a Sanyo multi split, indoor model is spw-x185h the problem I have is on turning on the remote the units go into a p-12 error code, after investigation I found the indoor unit fan does not run, if you manually spun the fan the unit will then run, I am not aware of any capacitor for starting any indoor fan, any ideas fan or is there anything on Pcb that would cause this, any help areciated

Hi thanks for your reply, spinning the fan by hand on startup the units would run with no fault, leaving to start itself you could see thee fan trying to start but would not thanks

Hi, is there not an oblong capacitor between the circuit boards at the top? seem to remember one on a unit I looked at recently.

P12 displayed • DC fan trouble at one of the indoor units in the group. Check whether the fan holder is loose.
    Check the wiring between the DC fan and the PCB
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/2x...3B_SERVICE.pdf