Mitsubishi system not cooling

Hi guys
    i am back to site , Monday with the replacement G50-A control . I've seen the guy from the office where it's to be fitted. He's just told be that half the 3rd floor is not cooling now . With no faults shown , don't think it's any thing to do with the G50-A, as when it stopped every thing would not run , has any one got any points to look at first . This new job is a job I wish we didn't get so many things going wrong
    Last edited by Paul a/c; 15-06-2013 at 07:09 PM.

Re: Mitsubishi system not cooling

Start by looking at the system that serves the area concerned, if need be disconnect it from the G50 and run it as a stand alone system.
    Cheers
    Stu
    Tool's ? check ! Condom's ? check !
    If you can't fix it , f*ck it !!!

Ok thanks will check that b4 I change the G50-A. Was thinking it could be lp or valve in bc boxing not opening

check basics first, dirty filters, fault codes,power ok
    http://www.mediafire.com/folder/4hkq...i_tech_cd_2011
    mitsi 2011 toolbox

Yup Paul, I also agree with you that nothing to do with new G-50A. But make sure to check again your registration of groupings, settings/scheduling, date, time and etc. Any individual remote?

The installers have gone bust company closed down . The G50 -A has not come in some time this week they say , when it comes down il have to find the right VFV outdoor and see how that's running. Hope it's not big fault to go into ,
    thanks for the pointers , will let you guys know when I go back to site . JoeAT50A on site there's two G50-A one for ground and first and other for 2nd and 3rd . The hole system is run of a few P C around the office a T200-ta system .
    Last edited by Paul a/c; 17-06-2013 at 12:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul a/c View Post
    Hi guys
    i am back to site , Monday with the replacement G50-A control . I've seen the guy from the office where it's to be fitted. He's just told be that half the 3rd floor is not cooling now . With no faults shown , don't think it's any thing to do with the G50-A, as when it stopped every thing would not run , has any one got any points to look at first . This new job is a job I wish we didn't get so many things going wrong
    1. Did it work previous to you installing G-50? 2. Are there local controllers for this system? 3. Do you know the addressing of this system, indoor, outdoor, BC and remotes? are these addresses seen by the G-50?

with tg2000 you can see history of all sensors on the system, return air,coil temp- give u an idea if anything is wrong. indoor spurs switched off will not generate a fault
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul a/c View Post
    The installers have gone bust company closed down . The G50 -A has not come in some time this week they say , when it comes down il have to find the right VFV outdoor and see how that's running. Hope it's not big fault to go into ,
    thanks for the pointers , will let you guys know when I go back to site . JoeAT50A on site there's two G50-A one for ground and first and other for 2nd and 3rd . The hole system is run of a few P C around the office a T200-ta system .

The new G50-A has not come down still waiting . Got the old one up and running again by powering down , didn't want to touch it again , once new one comes in il fit that and see what happens.

I'd check the capacity of outdoor against the indoors have came across this before ,youll get company's installing the wrong equipment just to cut costs and get the job.

Hi guys thanks for the help . Been to site today as people are phoning up saying there to hot , and just been told by Mitsubishi that the G50-A are no longer made , had to get all unit info , found out door unit for area was not running , opened up had : on the outdoor pcb powered down and up again all come back in and started cooling . Lets hope it stays like that . As we find out about the replacement for the G50-A control .

Hi Paul, there is an another option to replace. Model named GB-50ADA (without LCD). Since you have TG2000A PC, they seldom used G-50A screen for sure. It's cheaper I believed.

Thanks il have a look into this and see what they want to do