Chiller Thermocold High Pressure alarm. Carel PCO1

Hi everyone.
    There is a problem.
    Chiller Thermocold AWA ANERSAVE II 2310 ZC SE B(R407; PCO1 Carel controller) shows an alarm
    "AL013 High Pressure Circuit 2(Pressostat)".
    The wiring is OK. Pressure relay: Johnson controls P100CP-1 CO 300Psi(20 Bar) CI 400(27 Bar) with automatic reset. The pressure in the system 2 is 7.5 Bar. There is a signal in PLC terminal DI14H(220V) which responsable for High pressure alarm .The high pressure relay is connected in series with fans klixon (fan thermal protection). But the controller I/O shows on display that digital input 14 are open (there is no signal in DI14H).

What is it? Dead Controller? Can I solve the problem by restart controller? How can I do it without loss of programm?

Image0002.jpgImage0003.jpg

Re: Chiller Thermocold High Pressure alarm. Carel PCO1

Quote Originally Posted by Hvatit View Post
    Hi everyone.
    There is a problem.
    Chiller Thermocold AWA ANERSAVE II 2310 ZC SE B(R407; PCO1 Carel controller) shows an alarm
    "AL013 High Pressure Circuit 2(Pressostat)".
    The wiring is OK. Pressure relay: Johnson controls P100CP-1 CO 300Psi(20 Bar) CI 400(27 Bar) with automatic reset. The pressure in the system 2 is 7.5 Bar. There is a signal in PLC terminal DI14H(220V) which responsable for High pressure alarm .The high pressure relay is connected in series with fans klixon (fan thermal protection). But the controller I/O shows on display that digital input 14 are open (there is no signal in DI14H).

What is it? Dead Controller? Can I solve the problem by restart controller? How can I do it without loss of programm?
    Looking at the wiring diagram, I would expect to have an input into DI14H under normal operating conditions, as the fan overloads and HP switch have NC contacts.

Can you trace the 220v with a multimeter through the fan overloads and HP switch, to see where (and if) it stops?

Hi
    check for previous posts on re , occasionaly these "high" inputs using 230 volts stop working and you need to switch to the adjacent input using low voltage 24vac.
    on the pco cotroller hp input is ok when it has 230 volts, when this input opens you will have a fault !
    if you have 230 volt and still tha alarm persists , change the input .
    good luck
    THE DEFINITION OF A SMART PERSON IS ONE WHOM LEARNS FROM HIS MISTAKES!!!

Thanks a lot Goshen and Frank