Beko CDA539FW-2 freezing up frdige compartment

Hello,

We've got a just under 2 year old BEKO CDA539FW-2 which yesterday has started to freeze the contents of the fridge compartment solid.

From reading various information available, I'd suspect that it is the thermostat which has failed. Can anyone describe where exactly I should be looking in the fridge for it? I've looked in the freezer compartment behind the removable panel, but didn't see anything which looked like a traditional thermostat.

In the fridge compartment the only thing in the housing with the control knob is a small circuit board and the light.

I cannot see a traditional thermostat with phial anywhere in the fridge or freezer compartments.
    Could it be an electronic thermistor setup instead? Could it be a problem with the PCB?

I'm fairly sure that the thermostat is to blame as the fridge runs constantly, which probably explains the freezing of the fridge compartment. I've checked the control knob and the resistance changes as the knob is turned, which makes me think it is working correctly.

I'm hoping that this could be a simple and quick fix!

Many Thanks in advance.

WG

Re: Beko CDA539FW-2 freezing up frdige compartment

need to replace control pcb on the back
    check out my website www.airkooldomestics.co.uk

Re: Beko CDA539FW-2 freezing up frdige compartment

Quote Originally Posted by tonto33 View Post
    need to replace control pcb on the back
    , did this today and it solved the problem.