Climaveneta alarm 408 probe 8 error

Dear All,

I am working with this model NECS-C/HT/S1004 with W3000 compact controller, the problem is when the unit is running the alrm 408 is present and if the unit is off alarm is gone, Is there any solution to clear this alarm, Thanks for your feedback

Re: Climaveneta alarm 408 probe 8 error

Hi
    why not check the probe and replace as needed?
    this should solve your problem.
    good luck
    THE DEFINITION OF A SMART PERSON IS ONE WHOM LEARNS FROM HIS MISTAKES!!!

Thanks Goshen for your advice, but the problem is there is no probe no. 8 or 10 in the Unit i think it is optional probe. that's why even there is an alarm, the unit is still running fine, and i can not open the manufacture in the W3000 Controller i've already try the password i got her in RE but no luck. Again there is an alarm pop-up evaporator lack of flow, i've bypass the flow switch and differential pressure switch but the alarm is still there, so i remove the W3000 controller and fixed it to other Chiller and same alarm came, when i return it to the original unit another alarm came AL:014 No generic enable, What do You think, What is the cause of these alarms? Is there any possibilities that the W3000 is malfunctioning?

Hi
    you should check the alarm of evaporator lack of flow ,this could be alarm 22 which will indicate bad sensors, or a real lack of water flow due to a big diffrence between inlet and outlet of evaporator!
    you should check the power cb leading to these controls , there could be a wire misconnected in the terminals cuasing this alarm , notice all these inputs are 24vac,if your flow is good a relay usualy 2ka3, is energized and will give you a good status on your flow or lack of it .
    the same goes for remote on off it has its own relay .
    to sum up :
    i would do a complete wiring check ,if all proves ok ,check controller software ,and if this failes change to a new controller , the w3000 kicks the bucket occasionally.
    if you need the wiring diagram mail me .
    good luck
    THE DEFINITION OF A SMART PERSON IS ONE WHOM LEARNS FROM HIS MISTAKES!!!