Question compressor seizure help

Dear Friends
    I had a problem with Bitzer Type 7 belt driven compressor installed for -25 Deg C freezer room.The compressor works normally.No abnormal sounds no overheating.and works in suction and discharge pressure limits.But once it get cut off and while restarting the pulley is getting seized.And after 2 to 3 hours the compressor works normally.
    I isolated the compressor and released gas from head.The pulley was free and can be rotated by hand.But once i opened the discharge valve the compressor is getting jammed without even putting on the system.
    What is the reason behind the seizure.Can any body help me on this regard.
    The ambient here is 43 Deg C at present.
    Suction discharge pressures are 15and 295 Psig.
    room temperature is -25 deg C
    Refrigerant R22
    Is is due to Discharge read problem?
    I need help on this.
    Have a wonderful day

Regards

Sheej

Dear Friends
    I had a problem with Bitzer Type 7 belt driven compressor installed for -25 Deg C freezer room.The compressor works normally.No abnormal sounds no overheating.and works in suction and discharge pressure limits.But once it get cut off and while restarting the pulley is getting seized.And after 2 to 3 hours the compressor works normally.
    I isolated the compressor and released gas from head.The pulley was free and can be rotated by hand.But once i opened the discharge valve the compressor is getting jammed without even putting on the system.
    Refrigerant R22
    I need help on this.
    Have a wonderful day

Regards

Sheej

Dear Friends
    Refrigerant R22
    I need help on this.
    Have a wonderful day

Regards
    Sheej

it is not taking start after pump down
    Last edited by Josip; 03-06-2013 at 09:59 AM. Reason: Multiple post