Installation of compressor unit Sabroe 8180

I am installing a compressor Sabroe 8180 how best vibration dampers or chubadores the base of the motor / compressor??

Re: Installation of compressor unit Sabroe 8180

Hi, diego palma

Quote Originally Posted by diego palma View Post
    I am installing a compressor Sabroe 8180 how best vibration dampers or chubadores the base of the motor / compressor??
    chubadores = ???

My suggestion is to see recommendation within compressor manual for installation on vibration dampers.

Best regards, Josip

It's impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious...

Don't ever underestimate the power of stupid people when they are in large groups.

Please, don't teach me how to be stupid....
    No job is as important as to jeopardize the safety of you or those that you work with.

I think is mean foundation bolts ("chubadores").

Diego, by the way I think the compressor you meant is an SMC 180 MK1 with 8 cylinders, right?
    To make progress is never good enough, I want to do better and better and better

So what better way to intalação foundation bolts ("chubadores") or vibration dampers, the manual says to use Sabroe bolts in the foundation.
    But I have a problem that the compressors are installed in a 2 floor slab which makes more vibration, so I would decrease it.

Hello, diego palma

So what better way to intalação foundation bolts ("chubadores") or vibration dampers, the manual says to use Sabroe bolts in the foundation.
    But I have a problem that the compressors are installed in a 2 floor slab which makes more vibration, so I would decrease it.
    My suggestion is to contact Sabroe .... then, maybe, to use type of vibration dampers for installation of compressors on ships!?!

Best regards, Josip

It's impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious...

Don't ever underestimate the power of stupid people when they are in large groups.

Please, don't teach me how to be stupid....
    No job is as important as to jeopardize the safety of you or those that you work with.

It makes more vibration because the foundation floor it is not properly designed (damping material » cork is missing)...you need to make civil work on the floor. So just use vibration dampers instead.
    To make progress is never good enough, I want to do better and better and better