Howden WRV 321/1.3 Manual--Pleeeeze?

Hi, I have been searching the site for a repair manual for our Howden WRV 321/1.1 but all of the links are dead. At least the ones that I have found.
    Could somebody, please help us out here?
    We are replacing the shaft seal and we never received the book with the machine.

I'll be your friend.

Thanks,

Peter
    pjcgrows@aol.com

Re: Howden WRV 321/1.3 Manual--Pleeeeze?

Peter go to Emerson climate & control, they have manual downloads. Howden is VRS compressor in nice coloured version.

Okay, I found some stuff on the "emerson" site. It is for Vilter which apparently uses Howden machines on their twin screw applications.
    Did not see anything for shaft seal replacement but it is for complete tear-down so the shaft seal should be included there somewhere.
    If anybody knows different we would appreciate the heads up.

Thanks,

P

Check your mail!
    Page 32 is of interest.
    Grizzly

Hi, Sleigher

Quote Originally Posted by Sleigher View Post
    Okay, I found some stuff on the "emerson" site. It is for Vilter which apparently uses Howden machines on their twin screw applications.
    Did not see anything for shaft seal replacement but it is for complete tear-down so the shaft seal should be included there somewhere.
    If anybody knows different we would appreciate the heads up.

Thanks,

P

Within Howden manual 35391R_rev_01 you found on the "emerson" site on page 123 under section 8 you'll find instructions for shaft seal replacement .... some instruction you would receive within shaft seal too.

Shaft seal replacement is very simple job, but you need to take care to not damage it during installation

Good luck!

Best regards, Josip

It's impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious...

Don't ever underestimate the power of stupid people when they are in large groups.

Please, don't teach me how to be stupid....
    No job is as important as to jeopardize the safety of you or those that you work with.