Question Paragon Timer 8141-00B jump?

Hey Guys, Its been a while. I relocated back to Fort Lauderdale fr S Carolina back home; had a knee replacement & the pain was UNREAL. I'm doing a 18,000 sq ft dance club for a guy that his equipment was not maintained at all, and he called me in only Wed, for a Saturday opening with some RAPPER. I won't be there Sat night .... LOL. Anyway, On a DEAD True T-23F ( single door upright freezer) , Its a 1/2 HP, 115 volt , single phase 60 hertz box, it has a Paragon 8151-00B. I can fix HUGE Manitowoc's, but these little timers piss me off. I pulled the condensing unit's 115V plug into my cord, and nothing. But I'll check the components today as his prep table was dead too. Its my experience the "B" is just the movement less the outer paragon box w lid, and true built this timer movement into the bottom of their case. "20" on the end of a Paragon's number means 240v, w my experience. anyway , this freezer IS dead. I had 3 Manitowoc's to fix, among a Traulsen and more Trues , so I am going to just jump it today. The time that didn't move on the timer from 4pm to 4:30. I know you guys are going ask what's hot and what's not and ask the resistance w power off, But I didn't have the time yesterday due to a heavy work load there. TO JUMP A 8141-00 I'm I right with removing the Paragon jumper TAB from 2 to 3, and jump 4 to X? and then 4 to X to 2 will be closed? AND WHATS THOSE other lines in the box behind the timer that look this they plug into a computer? SINGLE wires, w these odd plugs at the end. they are not the typical plugs you see with 7 pins, or 10 pin proms. There are single, colored wires, and the ends look like a clear phone jack plastic, but they have nothing at the end but a small plastic square ish, triangular end. Why have a controller on a little 115V freezer I wonder. I refrigeration guy was there and left me a hack job. most of it's fixed though. Thanks Guys,Daniel

"NEVER assume it is only ONE problem!"

Re: Paragon Timer 8141-00B jump?

Re: Paragon Timer 8141-00B jump?

Pull it off and turn it around, you'll get a good sense for how it works when you see how simple it really is. Watch the back as you turn the clock and you will see it switch. Easiest way to learn exactly what it's doing.