Hello Everyone.

First post on this nice forum. Not sure where this query is to go so apologise if I have put it in the wrong place.

Firstly thank you for taking time to read this. I have been struggling all week with this issue.

Model is
Blizzard IARP ABX 500 PV

Please can someone clarify if this particular model can be used as Fridge/Freezer as the controls take it to -15

It did freeze items before I set it to -15 - how and why it was doing it I dont exactly know but I really need it to freezer again. Was working fine until a power cut, then after that even if the temp is set point -15 it sometimes goes to -3 then the fan comes on then takes it up to
+3.5

The controller on the unit is

Thermofrost Cryo ID CHILL - Inside on the label it
ELIWELL
ID23Y00TCH702

similar

26-10
5T5T FRIP6511
FUNCTION COOL - E233482

B40-63716

I spoke with a kind chap at the Thermofrost Cryo company and he said I was setting it right but wasnt sure why it didnt go to the set temperature.

As I said it does go down into - then goes back up when the fan comes on.

If I set it to fridge temp example 5 it maintains it perfectly, I dont think anything has become faulty but im not using the right combination of settings to get it freeze like before

Any help would be really really appreciated as I've been having nightmare week with this.
Kind Regards