Cool room + freezer installation

Hi everyone,
    I'm air conditioning mechanic. I've been working in air con 8 years so I don't have much experience about install new cool-room and freezer. I would like to ask some advices or links ,books show me how to install properly (ex: panel,control, defrost elements, defrost door,light..) and commissioning the units. I do much appreciated with your helps.
    I gonna install new cool room and freezer 3x3x2.5 next month .thanks

Re: Cool room + freezer installation

Hey phanhuy183000's

For all the electrical aspects i would get a hold of Electricity for Refrigeration, Heating, and Air Conditioning Eighth Edition Russell E. Smith this book is very good & has all the info for the project you have lined up.

Don't know whether you you would want some extra info on the mechanic's , physics of the refrigeration side
    but commercial refrigeration for tech's by **** Wirz is another good source of info.

Book Can be in excess of £50 but loads of FREE torrents kicking around the net.

I searched on web few days but could not find the links. I would appreciate it so much if someone would email me the download links or torents phanhuy183000@yahoo.com thanks

visit www.heatcraftrpd.com go to Bohn page download engineering manual and installation manual you will get the details for doing heat load calculation
    For heatload software
    visit http://www.keepriterefrigeration.com/node/213 download software free this software is user friendly and very easy.
    Regards
    Sheej