Condensing unit R404A

Hi there,

I am looking a company which provides custom made condensing units, installing a brazed plate heat exchanger and with hot-gas bypass. Everything mounted in a plate without the cover, just with all the part, fan compressor mounted in a plate.
    Do you know some possible suppliers?

Re: Condensing unit R404A

Check Danfoss and Emerson, Tecumseh, Bitzer....

Those one were already checked, it seems not that easy to get a custom system. These are some o the requirements based in a condensing unit with compressor with frequency inverter:
    at 30 Hz aprox. ; Qo = 0,50 kW, To = -45 ⁰C, Tsuction = -30 ⁰C, Tc = +35 ⁰C, Tsc = 3 K, Tsh = 5 K R404a.
    at 87 Hz aprox. ; Qo = 1,60 kW, To = -45 ⁰C, Tsuction = -30 ⁰C, Tc = +35 ⁰C, Tsc = 3 K, Tsh = 5 K R404a.

I have worked on condensing units like this, they had 5HP semi hermetic compound compressors ( 2 cylinder, 3 stage ) and a brazed plate heat exchanger with a loop for liquid sub cooling (the liquid was going out to the evap at around 25F) and one for de superheating the inter stage on the compressor. These were water cooled and they were powering blast freezers, laboratory reach in type. Ran in a vacuum at all times. This company would custom make them I am sure. They do all scientific refrigeration though and the stuff is super expensive.
    Farrar Scientific

Hello, do You still looking for reliable refrigeretion and air conditioning manufacturer?