error with coolpack with R410A

Hi everybody,
    I'm an engineering student and I'm using "RefrigerationUtilities" for didactical purposes. I have always found it very useful and bugs-free but recently has occurred an error.
    Everytime I try to plot (T-s) diagram for R410A the program shows me this error: "Error in calculating values - try default values for plot".
    I tried using default values and also changing values in the window "Set properties fot T-s diagram".
    I simply need to plot the diagram, so it could be very helpful to have correct values for the setting; I noticed that this problem occurs only with this mixture and I've already tried to uninstall and reinstall the software without any success.
    In alternative, if anyone can link me a T-s Diagram for R410A it would be nice!!!

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy

Re: error with coolpack with R410A

Sorry, can't help, my version of Coolpack doesn't have R410a in the T-s utility.
    Brian - Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
    Retired March 2015

Are there other free tools for plotting T-s diagrams? or site where I could find it? In Dupont documents I've found only (p-h) diagram.

Thank you so much!!! I found it!! Thanks for the support!!