Looking for a refrigeration consultant

My company is currently searching for a refrigeration engineer/designer to consult for a new RTU we are developing. Ideally, someone with practical refrigeration expertise as well as hands on experience. I'm sorry if this is not the correct forum for this post. Please feel free to PM me for details.

Re: Looking for a refrigeration consultant

give me your private email address so that i can provide you the best person for your company..

He, Nutshell

Quote Originally Posted by Nutshell View Post
    My company is currently searching for a refrigeration engineer/designer to consult for a new RTU we are developing. Ideally, someone with practical refrigeration expertise as well as hands on experience. I'm sorry if this is not the correct forum for this post. Please feel free to PM me for details.
    Check your gmail, please.

Best regards, Josip

It's impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious...

Don't ever underestimate the power of stupid people when they are in large groups.

Please, don't teach me how to be stupid....
    No job is as important as to jeopardize the safety of you or those that you work with.

Hi,
    We are looking for a paid consultant who can help us out in Thermal Regulation of a Thermal Vacuum Chamber. A secondary heat transport fluid (limonene) is used for the thermal regulation of copper shroud. The fluid is thermally regulated by Cascade Refrigeration (R23/R404A) for cooling and Electric Resistance Heater for heating.
    Temperature range: -70C to +150C
    Cooling capacity (including the load of the limonene, copper shroud, device under test and other factors): 15kW

Feel free to contact me directly at sydomr[at]ymail_dot_com

Regards,
    BrightSide