Causes and Remedy of Alarm Codes of McEnergy 143.2 HA-ST Air-Cooled Chiller

I am a new guy in air-conditioning field. Would someone advise me about the causes and remedies of following alarm codes as we are not getting guidance from McQuay manuals and their local agent.

Code No. Description
    07 Low Pressure Alarm during Low OAT Start
    22 High Discharge Temperature
    26 High Oil Delta Pressure Alarm
    -- Low Discharge Super Heat

Would someone help by mailing the service manual or the web site from which the service manual of above Chiller can be obtained?

Re: Causes and Remedy of Alarm Codes of McEnergy 143.2 HA-ST Air-Cooled Chiller

The alarm codes refer to MCQUAY McEnergy 143.2 HA-ST Air-Cooled .I desperately need help&Guidance from my learned Members about the causes&Remedy of above Alarm codes& nee Service Manual of subject chillers as the Local Distributor of MCQUAY is not giving advice about above Alarm codes nor providing its Service manuals

waiting for prompt reply.

3 posts within 1.5 hrs is not long to expect any reply, patience and someone if they can will help.

You need a bit more than a manual by the sound of it?
    I will try and answer as best I can given that you are obviously not a chiller engineer!
    Code No. Description
    07 Low Pressure Alarm during Low OAT Start
    22 High Discharge Temperature
    26 High Oil Delta Pressure Alarm
    -- Low Discharge Super Heat

07. I assume means Low pressure exists during a start-up whilst low ambient temperatures exist.
    22. Speaks for itself The discharge Temperature is high.
    26 refers to the fact that there is a high oil differential across the Oil Filter.

Low discharge S/Heat is likely to have been due to at least 07/22.
    With all likely to relate to a chiller starting when ambient conditions are COLD.
    With insufficient lift etc developing during start-up.

A question I would ask is what is the operating temperature (set-point) in relation to the ambient.

You need to enlist someone to show you what's required.
    I suspect your operating issues will not be in any manual.
    Good luck Grizzly

All the above Alarm codes are not appearing in the same chiller.In chiller #4 code 26 is appearing.Does this mean that the oil Filter of the chiller is choked.In the circuit#2 of chiller #3 the circuit Trips at High Discharge Temperature of 110deg c although all 5 nos condenser Fans are running ,aircooled condenser is clean,Liquid injection solenoid valve is also opening at 85 deg c.The Discharge Temperature of circuit#1 of this is chiller is 85-90 deg c and this circuit is Running kindly advise about the cause &Remedy of Tripping of circuit# 2 of chiller#3 .operating set point of chillers are 7.5& 8 deg c and the ambient Temperature is 35 deg c .Sorry for bothering you by sending 3 nos mails in short span of time. I would request again for service Manual of above chiller or the website link from where the above manual can be downloaded.

kindly refer to my mail dt 14th April13 5.o2 p.m in reply to Mr GRIZZLY ABOVE MAIL DT 13TH April13. 5.58 p.m would someone be kind enough to reply about the causes and Remedy of Alarms 22,26 and Low Discharge Superheat alarms in different MCQUAY CHILLERS Mc ENERGY 143.2 HA-ST(Aircooled)