UNISAB III Profibus GSD files needed

Guys,

We are doing a project to connect two UNISAB III systems to an existing DCS system (DeltaV) in order to do monitoring from the control room of the compressors. We are planning to do it via Profibus DP. One of the systems is SAB 283 and the second one is SAB 193.

Unfortunately, the systems were purchased some time ago as remanifactured (with no official support) and we don't have all of the documentation available as on a new system. The GSD files for the Profibus DP are also missing. I understood that a CD containing such files comes with a new system. We are trying trough the official channel, but so far eveirthing goes in a black hole somewhere.

Can somebody of you, working with UNISAB III, please send me via e-mail the GSD files for the Profibus DP?

p.s. I'll provide an e-mail address if someone decides to help.

Re: UNISAB III Profibus GSD files needed

Quote Originally Posted by Nordic View Post
    Guys,

We are doing a project to connect two UNISAB III systems to an existing DCS system (DeltaV) in order to do monitoring from the control room of the compressors. We are planning to do it via Profibus DP. One of the systems is SAB 283 and the second one is SAB 193.

Unfortunately, the systems were purchased some time ago as remanifactured (with no official support) and we don't have all of the documentation available as on a new system. The GSD files for the Profibus DP are also missing. I understood that a CD containing such files comes with a new system. We are trying trough the official channel, but so far eveirthing goes in a black hole somewhere.

Can somebody of you, working with UNISAB III, please send me via e-mail the GSD files for the Profibus DP?

p.s. I'll provide an e-mail address if someone decides to help.
    Dear Nordic,
    If you have gsd files for Unisab III, please send me to viwo@yandex.ru

Thank you in advance