Angry Daikin vrv L series !!!

Hi guys , has anyone else had this problem with L series vrvs that are daisy chained together .... Yesterday I had to take one fan coil off a system to fix so as to leave rest of system operational , do when I done a hard reset on outdoor unit , all other systems in this compound that are daisy chained back to I controller went into fault , I basically had to spend hours doing a full comms reset on each unit !!! Bloody nightmare , I have only ever had this problem with the daikin vrv L series !!

Anyone else had the Same prob ???

Re: Daikin vrv L series !!!

you would have to do a full reset on the outdoor so it cannot find the unit u removed- also the indoor address would req deleting off the i controller- diversity wouldnt be an issue- i got a vrv2 with a noisy indoor fan - replaced fan and capacitor- runs ok until after 20 mins and its noisy as fook- swapped indoor pcb with another unit - other unit ran ok, for 30 mins- but i controller alarmed like fook on comms error as addresses wrong- so indoor fan motor is ok as it runs for 20 mins ok, daikin dont usually send out duff kit- tehnical said test voltage n-e 0v l-e 245 l-n 245 when its ok and when its noisy- it aint catching on the cowl- 145quid for another fan if its tested ok ??

Re: Daikin vrv L series !!!

Didnt have to deleat address from I controller, it just buggered sllbthebother systems when I done the hard reset to get this one fcu off line ..