Hasties Liquidated

News today that Hasties creditors have voted to liquidate all 42 subsidiaries. I think that some of the people involved should go to jail and not pass go. Well many should go to jail and give all their assets (houses etc) to the creditors. The collapse of this company has a ripple effect on many other companies and us workers.

Re: Hasties Liquidated

Hi Tesla.
    I totally agree, strip all assets from directors and their hedge funds and wives assets and the family trusts as well. Then put them in jail. But it won't happen though. No doudt after all receivership and liquidators costs etc., creditors including staff will get cents per dollars owed. Tax dept will cream what ever is available first.

thats the way the cookie crumbles in those situations,once upon a time we all thought banks were safe

At least Cowley Services this side of the ditch are out of that mess, now if only they could pay their bills on time...

A litle harsh Cad!
    There are some good lads on the forum who are "Hasties".
    One of the Guys I used to speak to regularly. May well of left the industry now? (Coz he does not reply anymore)
    Used to rant about hairdressers running regions and Idiots promoting idiots.
    I assumed he was being unfair, but maybe not now?
    He worked for Hastie at the time!
    In fairness to all there are some really good guys out there, many are not allowed to show it however.
    As it would cost to much to do the job correctly.
    Fine when you are working for retailers or similar!
    However there are some clever guys out there that pretend not to be!
    If you know what i mean?
    Grizzly

sorry sorry,didnt know what Hasties was i guess a large employer.I thought it was another company going to the wall leaving debts,which sadly is happening more often.So i am sorry if i offended anyone i will go and do some free work on that Grasso machine tomorrow as a penance!

Slow down my friend, I doubt you have offended anyone.
    Yours is a fair comment to make without the facts.
    Some have already alluded that there is more than a few who should be held resposible.
    This was / is no small outfit!
    It's been a while since we last discussed any Grasso's.
    Hey ho! There are still plenty out there.
    Grizzly

ok ,its the only one i have to nurse and believe me it needs some,but when you get it singing its fine its just the owner that is not on a one to one with it,its funny i fell out with the owner some time ago and another guy came in ha,he was ringing me up please please come back! which me being me i did,sometime this year new kit may and dont hold your gasps will be put in please lord.