Hybrid View

Re: New Daikin VRV 4 service manual

Hi everyone,

I am on the processes of buying a VRV unit for my house. There are daikin VRV-III available in the market where I live and VRV 4 will be available in 4-6 weeks. I will use the unit only for cooling purpose for 3 months a year since I have a seperate heating system already installed. Do you think that it will be worth for me to wait for the model? Please note that worth means I need to bear hot weather till mid August. I will appreciate your input.

Re: New Daikin VRV 4 service manual

Quote Originally Posted by atlmno View Post
    Hi everyone,

I am on the processes of buying a VRV unit for my house. There are daikin VRV-III available in the market where I live and VRV 4 will be available in 4-6 weeks. I will use the unit only for cooling purpose for 3 months a year since I have a seperate heating system already installed. Do you think that it will be worth for me to wait for the model? Please note that worth means I need to bear hot weather till mid August. I will appreciate your input.
    I'm surprised that you need a VRV 4 system for your house, unless you are very rich and have multiple rooms.

Wouldn't a simple 'split' or 'multi split' system suffice?