Thread: iceomatic ice

iceomatic ice

Hi
    I have an iceomatic unit bout 5 yrs old . the model with the leds on pc board advising the current functions . The unit cuts out on fault lately and while im onsite fixing other units when i reset the ice it runs and drops ice constantly and ive never seen it stop .
    -Good size cubes
    -15 -20 min cycles
    -clean condenser
    -water pump noisy have just got 1 and will change { noisy but never seen any fault with it]
    - cleaned the magnet on curtain
    - when harvests takes bout 2-3 minutes and drops fine and restarts ok

I know that ice machines can be temperamental but with this brand for the fault light to initiate i suspect after 2 hrs running . RED light flashing . Does any1 have experience with these machines .

Regards scott

Re: iceomatic ice

What model is it? With the harvest assist, it should only take about a minute to harvest. Do you have a tech manual?

Re: iceomatic ice

hi mate
    my fault the unit is a cornelius extreme ice . i just dloaded the service manual . Now i have the manual when i go to site i will check with the fault light .
    Problem is the unit is on top of mcdonalds ABS auto drink system and u dont have the luxury of time and access to work on system . so any advice would be helpful
    thanks