Thread: Android Apps

Android Apps

There has been a lot of talk about older/other phone apps. I just wanted to start this thread specifically on android apps. What apps are most helpful to us?
    Can we talk to controllers with android and which apps help do it. Can we plug in to say a chiller or split or BMS?

Re: Android Apps

I am also interested in this.

I did know of 1 guy who developed an app which run with a system to monitor refrigerated products from point A to point B. I will see if I can find any more info.

Danfoss, emrson, bitzer, and many more, just type refrigeration in the market search

Perhaps you could give us a few links chemi-cool? I haven't got my samsung yet (I need to earn some pennies first) and get a real job. Like which ones do you use - the most use full essential apps. There are so many to choose from and new ones every day.

OK, I use the Dafoss refrigerant slider, PT Pro by Emerson, X Check by Emerson - product comparing app.

There are no big news in the app market, the best is to spend some time and find the apps you need and will use.

Last edited by Rob White; 12-02-2013 at 06:10 PM.
    .. ... -. .----. - / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . / --. --- --- -..

Could some body please point me in the right direction to get the best deal on a Samsung GT-N7105 Galaxy Note II LTE 64GB Exynos 4412 Quad-core (with dual sim) and 4G connectivity. I believe they are available in China? I really don't want to buy one in Australia as I think I will pay twice as much as I should and would prefer to import from China (where they are made) if I can.

Wow got my new note II android phone a month ago and still learning how to spell (no I just kidding my wife says, but really I am). It is a lot better than the overpriced other option just like Chillerman said. Still testing out the apps but found a good one from trane but can't est it as I don't have access to a system.
    Why not visit my website: www.rockncrystals.com.au ?

id love to learn japanese- but for 39yrs im still trying to master english!
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettChalli View Post
    For Androids mobiles there are so many applications for them in google play store, you can have maps, skype facebook microsoft office anything you want, its a huge stack of utilities apps in here.

language tutor online | learning japanese online | tutor english online