Thread: R.E.A Bott

R.E.A Bott

Hi all

To all R.E.A Bott engineers of yesterday.Just signed up to this forum for sentimental Refrigeration engineers.
    Botts were the best company i've ever worked for and have some great memories.Most of the people i've met through Botts have become good friends.Mind you they also sent me down the long road to my love of alcohol abuse and loose women.
    Started my apprenticeship 25 years + ago and would like to go back to some of those installs(For one night) that have now become legendary in refrigeration folklore.
    I still meet ex-Botts engineers all the time in Scotland and it's like a who's who at the annual I.O.R Dinner in Glasgow.
    Look forward to hearing from any of my ex-workmates.

Cheers and keep hitting that reset button.

Re: R.E.A Bott

Hi I have never worked for Bott but I did know a guy called John Garrod who left Petters about 1969 to work for them, He lived at Slough, does anybody know him?

geester Guest

I used to work with rea botts. Now with other ref. Company in scotland. Not a patch on botts though. Great place to work and great engineers to work with

worked with botts in e/k yrs n yrs ago when they did wm lows asdas etc bumped into kenny mossman few months back him and a few others working with asdas months maybe yrs tbh lol

Gus was a legend

geester Guest

he sure was