Doing a bit of research here and am hoping someone might know if such a product (or better: an array of products) like this exists.

A little background might be useful: We were using USI (U-Select-It) brand of food vending machines, and decided to design our own food vending machine. What we discovered was that USI designed and builds their own "refrigeration unit" - a hot-swappable box that contained the entire guts of a refrigeration system (condensor, compressor, evaporator, controller, fans, internal ducting) used to cool the entire compartment.

It's very convenient from a kiosk servicing perspective ... if you have a failed unit, just swap out the entire box for a good unit, and troubleshoot the bad unit off-site. Also, if an off-the-shelf product like this is already being used with food, the chances of it passing NSF certification may be better, plus it's always comforting knowing it's already been proven, and lastly ... why reinvent the wheel? In short, there are so many reasons why this product (or array of products) should exist it seems a great strategy for an existing refrigeration company.

But I've been doing some research and it seems such a product doesn't seem to exist as an off-the-shelf product. At least not from what I can tell, and I spoke with a few in the refrigeration industry who also were unaware of such a thing on the open market.

Can anyone here help me in my search?

Thanks in advance!
Dave