Hi, the thing is normally we cleand evaporators and piping systems, due the fact the compressor burn down.

Usally we use standart thinner, compresed air.
We convert an a non-refilable bottle of refrigerant in to a "syringe " whith a funnel and a valve rigth behind it. All is made in the old and reliable galvanized steel cleaned and brazed to a nice strong joint. A standar air quick hose adaptor to use the pressurized air to "push" the liquid into to the pipings.

But this system is slow and usually we get much of the vaporized thinner in The cold room. And we need to carry a source of compressed air.

So for avoid this, am thinking in assemble a nice unit to clean systems:

1.- Pupm. A nice pump for this operation will be a persitaltical pump with an electric motor.

2- Filters. Due to the nature of the contaminats, in this phase will be only about to remove debirs and small particles. Fine mesh filters.

4.- Piping, the machine must have a nice pipe system thath allows pump fresh solvent from a container and recive the dirty solvent into another container. And in a point of the cleaning, cycle the solvent.

5.- Control.- It would be really nice control must allow to, completly fill the pipe, or evaporator and then reverse the flux of the solvent, a bi-directional cleaning is more efective from my point of view.

I know, i know the air is bad for the system, the moisture is bad for it... bottom line, like we usually remove the filter driers and the compresor is being replaced for a brand new. There is no much to protect in there.

So once the system will be flushed, and old N2 will evap the solvent, and once the instalation is complete, a nice deep vaccum to assure and very dry system. Re charge the refrigerant, and lets go.

I would like to listen some thougths about this idea.
I will make a nice 3d model for you, to see in a while.

Add on.- Solvent destilation. Its important to retrive the most of the solvent used and re-use it.
But this will be a separate aparatuss.

Kind Regards.