Need help with HOT fridge

Firs off all let me say Hello every one im new to this site and glad I found it.
    Im an electrician and starting to play around with air cons at our company because we have comebacks if we use contractors, I’ve installed and repaired a few air cons and all is going well.
    Thing is we have a old double glass door fuchsware fridge here by us so I thought I’ll fix’s it because its making hot and I thought usually it needs gas but here’s what I did.
    I tested the compressors 3 connections and they all gives me a deferend small reading which is fine and I did an earth test all off this wasn’t necessary because the fridge is running but hot.
    I then pulled a vacuum for 30 minuets I then loaded R134a gas up to 10psi its been running for about 3 hours now it is a little but cooler not much. Do I leave it to run so that the gas can distribute or did I miss something. Many thanks in advance and sorry for all the reading

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy

Re: Need help with HOT fridge

You should weigh in the gas to the specified amount as per the data plate.

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
    Brian - Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
    Retired March 2015