Thread: cmms

cmms

hello people
    iam looking for a computerized maintanence monitoring software.legal ofcourse!!!
    can anybody suggest a good one..
    i would like to use the system for a maintanence history and preventive maintanence also.
    it should also have the programs to store spare parts list and back up motors and pumps list.
    should also have the program to give a alarm or a reminder...
    i also would like a system which can be utilised to store critical information about the systems that i use, however large or even for a small exhaust fan..
    thanking you in advance
    bye n regards
    prem.

Re: cmms

Just started using a program called The Maintenance shop. You use it to track ank kind if equipment you have.You can assined each asset a number and inter it in .You can also inter all your inventory of parts in along with cost .It also allows to set up venders and purchase orders. Every time you work on something you simply fill out a work order the program with keep all the record for you. Its really a good program and can track almost anything you could possible want I beleive the web sight is WWW.TheMaintenanceShop.com
    Last edited by Ken Cooper; 05-01-2006 at 06:04 PM.

Re: cmms

dear sir,
    thanking you for your help.
    iam still taking a look at the features.
    is there any other software that could be useful
    i need to compare the differences between atleast two of them before i can go ahead and buy one
    thanking you again
    regards
    prem.

Caribsailor Guest

Cool Re: cmms

I'm in the same boat Prem, I did a search on Google using CMMS and was inundated with the number choices.

Now the problem is to review each one and make a decision.

Cheers