Thread: Datta Loggers

Datta Loggers

Anyone know of a good temp data logger that can run software on both mac and pc.

Blog Entries

Re: Datta Loggers

The danfoss AK-SM 350 works nice on a PC, haven't checked on mac.

http://www.danfoss.com/BusinessAreas...77d607265.html
    -Cheers-

Tycho

Im actually after the little tiny portable ones that you leave on a customers site for a week or so to find niggling faults.

Blog Entries

To record system temperatures on the compressor and such, or just something to leave in a coldroom/freezingroom?
    if it is for recording cold- freezingrooms, I can recommend Icespy http://www.icespy.com/components.mr.asp

for anything else, I really don't know, we make our own recorders, but they are fairly expensive

However I found this online, and it seems like a nice gadget to have, with up to 4 channels http://www.sensormetrix.co.uk/range.php?id=41&app=13
    -Cheers-

Tycho

Hi Hawks,
    I have used a MA Line data logger model MA 16540 , small and easy to use Try RES in Australia They are about the size of a large BIC lighter. Cheap as well.

Hi Magoo & hawks
    RES is now called Real Cold they have branches in silverwater near Totalline & one in alexandria near Lewis Pulleys in collins st.

hookster is offline Veteran Poster I am starting to push the Mods: of RE

The TinyTag data loggers are really simple to set up activate drop onsite and then download the data.
    The best unit I find is the Temp/humidity model and the timed start and stop is great for period monitoring.
    RS Components are a ready stockist.

RDM do a very similar unit and it is also very simple. Purchase from their website

Thanks for advice, I checked all spec sheets for the above data loggers including all the ones on RS-components which was a lot, they only seem to work on, wondows XP, Vista and windows 7

I have downloaded hobo software ( trial version ) form their website which was free that is working well on OSX and their spec sheet states it will work on windows, although their data loggers are a little more expensive than the above.