Hello, new to the forum, with a few questions on a cooling project. Not quite a CPU cooler, but the same idea; just need to remove much more heat than the typical cpu cooler. Not sure where this should go, please move to the correct forum as necessary.

I'm Building a simple class A amplifier. It's the Nelson Pass 'Son of ZEN'. The issue with this amplifier is that it generates a tremendous amount of heat....1200W at idle, for about 50W of music power (for one channel); not efficient, but it sounds amazing. Four of the resistors in each channel develop around 250W of heat, these are the resistors I want to 'supercool'.

So basically I need to figure out whats needed to properly remove 2000W of heat for stereo operation. These 8 large Dale 250W resistors are mated to a cooling plate with 2 resistors per plate. (http://www1.mscdirect.com/cgi/NNSRIT...-SearchResults)

The plates will act as the evaporator, not quite sure if they should be connected parallel or in series.

What combination of compressor and condenser would be needed to keep the cooling plate temperatures in the area of 32C?

pic attached is showing one channel

Thanks!!!DSCF0516.jpg