walkover 555 brazing kit

Hi, I have got a walkover 555 brazing kit and I am struggling to find a new co2 cylinder (small can) . The fitting on the can is too big from places like hrp. Any suggestions ? halfords, welding supplies? Need one asap. working in harlow if anyone knows somewhere local.

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy

Re: walkover 555 brazing kit

Can't help. sorry, but why a CO2 cylinder for brazing????
    Brian - Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
    Retired March 2015

Hi Brian , after this question I double checked what I was actually looking for. I purchased a walkover 555 kit from ebay with no cylinders a few years ago. I googled it at the time with no luck and thought for some reason I needed c02. Now double checking It is oxygen.
    The problem I am having is brazing 1 1/8 on a Mitsubishi BC 410a box with a 3" stub and wrapping it with a wet cloth as it is taking all the heat. I phoned hrp today as I have had good reports on the scorpion kit to buy one and they told me they had another kit For £110. After looking at it, was the same as the kit I had with no cylinders.
    My boss does not want to pay the rental charge on oxy/ acetylene, as it is not needed often.

FSW do an oxy mapp gas set, disposable mapp and exchange oxy bottle, no rental just swap the bottle when empty.
    Mostly found in Oxfordshire, UK :)

3 inch stubb to 1 1/8", and confusion with CO2 and O2 , rental issues etc., Get a contractor with all the right equipment would be my best suggestion.

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy

Or get a double nozzle brazing torch.

http://www.ryanairconspares.com/turb...lt3i3kckn8tci4
    Brian - Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
    Retired March 2015