sabroe smc 100 revised oil filter system

good day . I was looking over the ralco website and saw a conversion kit for the oil filter that places the oil filter outside, instead of the existing system, wherein you have to open one side cover to replace the oil filter. has any of you heard or used this sysetm? the system utilizes 2 filters, which i think is somewhat similar to grasso rc recips. i attached a picture, taken from the ralco catalog. I was also doing some parts query with ralco, but my emails all bounced back. if ther is any member from spain, did ralco europa stop operations?oil filter smc.JPG

Re: sabroe smc 100 revised oil filter system

Maybe you should check sabroe web site. Sabroe SMC 100 MK4 uses external oil filter and it looks similiar to that picture but only one filter, but i`m not sure if there`s upgrade kit available for older versions.

And another good place to take a look is refparts https://www.refparts.york.com/AllParts/

thank you for the advise, teuria . will look at the sites you recommended, but since , what you advised are sites for oe parts, i will only be able to purchase thru our local sabroe dealer. i have some issues with the local sabroe dealer here, and as much as possible, am looking for parts, not thru them. thanks again

Dear Friend
    I'm also interested in progressive and new updates.in on project we had mk3 type but also one of filters was in inside of compressor. if you reach new pictures of these series , please share it and compare the performance please.

Regards

sir jahangir, we have not purchased this type of oil filter system, but i can direct you to the supplier, ralco europa. i was jus asking thru this forum if anyone has used this system. you may visit their website, ralcoeuropa. they are based in spain. hope this helps. if you cannot go to their website and i will post their email for your further queries.