repair kit for stop valve

sir, can you recommend any supplier for repair kit of the discharge stop valve ? it is for the discharge valve of grasso rc612 . i attached picture of the dish stop valve. are there serviceable parts inside of this ? we have already bought the repair kit for this stop valve, but after only 3 weeks of use, there was again a leak. rc612 disch stop valve.JPG

Re: repair kit for stop valve

Yeah.
    Grasso spares.
    If you have a leak after such a short time.
    There could be internal damage that has been missed.
    If installed correctly with undamaged internals the repair should last for years.
    Did you specify what refrigerant the comp runs on when ordering the spares?
    Grizzly

yes. ths cause of the leak was a burr on the center portion of the shafting that casued the burr to dameg the thread of the shaft handle. we showed the cause of the leak to the supplier, claiming that leak was caused by factory defect, but got no favorable reply. it is a bit difficult to explain the cause of the defect, but the representative of grasso saw the defect origin. however, nothening happened. just trying to ask thru this forum, because, revalco brand was replaced with awp, and the local grasso supplier says, they already do not have repair kit for revalco. they are quoting me for a complete disch stop valve, but i am thinking, that maybe, just maybe i may have some savings , if i can buy the reapir kit, aside from the fact that i will have to weld the new stop valve assy to the existing refrigerant line, which i am trying to prevent.

James Walker should be helpfull with "0" rings & kits (In Australia anyway).
    Its a UK company so worth a try. They supply all Howden "0" rings I believe.

We get neoprene "0" ring kits for this type of thing.
    Grasso discharge temps do get pretty high as well, so its worth mentioning this as well.!

thank you again, ranger1. i asked about the o ring material, because last time i opened up our grasso rc411, i used locally sourced o ring on the side cover, but , maybe there was a compatibility issue, since the o ring melted after a few days. was forced to buy from local gea store, but their cost was very expensive. we also do have a number of o ring stores with extensive parts inventory, they just want to know the o ring material , so that they can supply me with the appropriate part. thanks again.

Hi engrp,
    give me the Dn of the Revalco valve and the spare needed, I'll do the sélection of the spare parts (still availlable).
    The old design of Grasso compressors don't use O rings for cylinder covers.
    if your refrigerant is ammonia, CR O Rings are used.
    I don't believe that 4 O ring are so expensive!
    in my opinion your compressor is running at to high discharge and oil temperatures

thanks for the inputs , cricri. sorry, i did not mean that the o rings are on the cyl cover. but just some of the o rings i will be needing : 1. for the side covers ( 3.53 x 145 ; 0955257) , 2. for the unloaders ( 3.53 x 59 ; 0952376 and 3.5 x 44 ; 0952350 ). just to name a few. but i will be sourcing these locally, using the advise of ranger1 that material is neoprene. this items , when i buy thru the local gea distributor is priced around 8 times the cost, if i buy from an o ring store. with regards to the "dn" number that you mentioned, where is it located ? and yes, the comp was operating on high discharge, due to lack of ventilation on the area, and poor location of oil sep(oil sep was located between comp and condensers) . also,. some disch valve sinusoidal springs were cut already.

engrp,
    Viton "0" rings are renouned for melting or going like carbon after very short period.
    The 3.53 section "0" rings should be pretty standard stuff in neoprene, unfortunately they nearly all black so hard to know difference if someone gives them to you.
    I would also invest in "0" ring grease for valve spindles.

thanks for the additional tip, ranger1. first time i heard of o ring grease. will ask from local o ring supplier of such grease. going back to the disch valve insert, i attached picture so that fellow members, like cricri, can better understand what i need. hope the pics would help further. rc612 disc valve insert assy.jpgrc612 disch valve insert.JPG

RVS100.pdf

Dear Ergrp,
    what I was expecting was the outside diameter of the valve connection. RC612 have a discharge connection of 100mm, so I expect that the part list is right, you can order the part list or valve insert to AWP. parts are availlable.
    CR and neoprène are the same material.
    regards

thanks for the attached file, sir cricri. measurement of outside diameter of pipe is roughly 115 mm. so nominal diameter of pipe is 100 mm i think, as per your input. i was just looking over your attached pdf file and noticed that the cross section of the cover is flat on the left side, but is somewhat curved on the right side. anyway, thanks, will also try to communicate with awp on this concern. thanky you very much for the inputs, sir cricri.