Exclamation Unisab II keyboard

Hi, all !
    We have the problem with our Unisab II control system:
    - Dsn`t work left part of pushbuttons of control panel. System not react to touches the buttons in all modes.
    I need (best case) pinout of keyboard connector or any information about keyboard connection or circuit diagrams of keyboard.
    Thank you.

Re: Unisab II keyboard

Hi Denis.
    Welcome to the forum.
    I doubt you will get what you are asking for. the only reference related to your problem I can find is that a new door with Keyboard and display is available!

Good luck anyway.
    Grizzly

Re: Unisab II keyboard

Hi, Denis,

welcome to RE forums ...

Quote Originally Posted by Denis Ryzhkov View Post
    Hi, all !
    We have the problem with our Unisab II control system:
    - Dsn`t work left part of pushbuttons of control panel. System not react to touches the buttons in all modes.
    I need (best case) pinout of keyboard connector or any information about keyboard connection or circuit diagrams of keyboard.
    Thank you.
    I agree with Grizlly ... way out is to order new door with keyboard (Part No. 1573.007) ... I'm working with Unisab II for many years, but never saw circuit diagram neither for mother board nor for door of Unisab II ...

... right side is operational and your compressor is capable to run in auto/remote mode and if you need you can stop it via red button ...

... another way to control that compressor via Multisab i.e. another compressor's Unisab II (of course if you have it) ....

Anyway, good luck.

Best regards, Josip

It's impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious...

Don't ever underestimate the power of stupid people when they are in large groups.

Please, don't teach me how to be stupid....
    No job is as important as to jeopardize the safety of you or those that you work with.