Mitsubishi 2502 Fault on City Multi System

I have an R407c City Multi system running 4 indoor units (PLFY-P63VKM-A). I have a fault code 002 2502 (Drain pump fault). None of the units are labeled up. Is there anyway i can find out which indoor unit is at fault. None of them have any water leaks on yet but i understand that 2502 can mean the water level is higher than normal and the drain pan or drain outlet could be blocked. Thanks

Re: Mitsubishi 2502 Fault on City Multi System

pull the drain plugs on each indoor-it will be the one with the most water in

The units units are laid out in a square, i guessed at which was unit two was and did get maybe a 6th of a large bucket of condensate out it. I'm going back tommorow to drop the tray as ive found the sites maintenance over the past few years has been poor. I'm expecting to find a tray and pump full of crap. I'm surprised you cant interpret the controller though

u can on a par f 27- hit check button twice quicky with the unit turned off and will show the address- unless u got 1 remote and 4 indoors- check the indoor pcbs for the address. chances are theyre all gonna be ****ted up and want cleaning- prob evap coils will want blasting out too

002 is indoor unit and 2502 is the pump issue or float switch or indoor controller board trouble.
    You can press check button twice from remote controller to see the indoor unit address. (follow IM's instructions)
    However so many time resets (On and Off with 2502 error) will lock the entire system and you can't able to run the system. All the local remote controllers will blink.
    Note: Most cases, 2502 occurs due to drainage pipe choke. Or jelly stuck in the pump.

It'll be the unit with the rotary switches set 02.
    Or if one controller delete 1,3,4 of it and 2 is the only one left...
    Cheers
    Stu
    Tool's ? check ! Condom's ? check !
    If you can't fix it , f*ck it !!!