Quote Originally Posted by beekper View Post
I need more help guys. I live 200 mile away from the nearest TK repair location.(Las Vegas). Last time I was in there I showed up in the afternoon and they could not see me until morning and they do not make appointments. Okay so I stayed at a friends house and got up early was the first one there 7:10 am. They did not take my truck in to the bay until noon checked it out said some one had messed with some wiring. Fix the wiring looks like only a few wires were replaced charged me $330.00 and got me out of there at 4pm. I feel raped! Got it home and stopped working again. Went to see them again early in morning they could not see me again for at least another day. I figured out it was my fuel pump in about 20 mins. Bought a new one replaced it and what do you know it worked. Came home again changed fuel, oil, and air filters. Now the damn thing will only run when it wants to. It seems no fuel is getting to the engine. No smoke no indication that there is fuel getting to the injectors. Fuel pump is running. I ran a priming cycle. Fuel pump is working fine. The first time I ran the priming cycle it started right up. Let if run for about 45 mins then let if set for an hour or so and it would not start. Ran the priming cycle again thinking air is getting in some how. Still will not start. Went to do my deliveries in Vegas with my cooling trailer and tryed to start the cooler again and it worked let it run for a bit turned it off again let it set for a while and it would not start again. I am not getting any error codes but the 20 (engine failed to start). Please help me.
Are you getting any smoke out of the exhaust when it is cranking?