Choked Fridge Problems!!

Hi guys i have a pretty big problem with a Husky double door display fridge (the type with 2 condensor coils underneath, condensor coils are metal painted black and pipe is slightly smaller than quarter). The fridge had a major choke and i managed to find that it was on the first condensor coil so i chopped it out and fitted shraders to both ends and blasted it with nitrogen, a load of black sutt came out but the coil still remains virtually completley blocked even with 350psi of nitrogen against it. So that is the first issue and the second issue is the cause of this which looks to be the compressor as there is a lot of this stuff inside it. The compressor is a chinese one and the model is a A150 on R134A. Just wondering if anyone has had a similar problem and if there is a solution or should i just condemn the guys fridge? The fridge is only a few years old so if i have to replace compressor to rectify this that isnt an issue its how to get the stuff out if nitrogen cant clear it and is it worth the hassle? Any advice will be much appreciated, Thanks

Re: Choked Fridge Problems!!

scrap it dont waste any more time on it

hi
    some chinese compressor have bad wiring insulation&bad ***** quality

i agree with cadwaladr.scrap it.its not worth spending time on.it will be your worst nightmare.

Thanks for the replys, yer i would end up spending a load of time and money and get it running and then say a month down the line get called back to it and find it choked again!! Cheers

use the spirit of salesmanship sell them a new one,the p margin however little would always be better than the heartache you would be letting yourself in for.

On another note, you could just replace the existing condensers and compressor with a heatcraft or equivelent complete condensing unit. If space available and if you were desperate. Husky......Yuck. tend to agree with the scrap it options above

You would be just wasting your time and the customers money to fix it, best scrap it.
    Location, United Kingdom